Sathyabama University-Technology Business Incubator (SU-TBI)
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai
Chennai 600119, Tamil Nadu
1.Information we collect
For those users who provide requisite authorization during the account setup and login process, dot2Globe collects information from enquiry forms, contacts forms, Google GSuite or Microsoft Office 365, and others, as applicable to provide better service to all users. This includes first name, last name, email address, phone numbers and email groups that users belong to. We store this personal information on Google Cloud Services. Our legal basis for the collection of user data is Art 6 (1) b) GDPR and Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is to optimize our product, increase user experience, enhance our customer support, and improve our internal process efficiency.
2.Information we collect as customers use our service
dot2Globe may collect specific information about how customers use our product. This include situations such as how a customer uses a specific feature and when a customer uses the product. The information is collected as data logs, images, or a logical sequence of images/videos to reply an issue encountered by a user. Our logging system automatically collects information such as the internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, features accessed, errors generated, time zone, geo-location data, operating system information, and other such information that is transmitted in the header of the user’s HTTP request. This information is stored in log files. dot2Globe uses these log files to analyze trends, administer, and improve the application. Our legal basis for the collection of user data is Art 6 (1) b) GDPR and Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is to optimize our product, increase user experience, enhance our customer support, and improve our internal process efficiency.
3.How we use the information we collect
- Service Providers. We may provide access to or share your information with select third parties who perform services on our behalf. These third parties provide a variety of services to us, including without limitation billing, sales, marketing, provision of content and features, advertising, analytics, research, customer service, shipping and fulfillment, data storage, security, fraud prevention, payment processing, and legal services.
- The present trial validation of service is on a no chargeable basis. However. at a later date after the trial period is withdrawn, you must begin a paid subscription which requires a valid credit card
How Secure is your personal data and information with us?
We work hard to protect dot2Globe and our users from unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to dot2Globe employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
We adhere to the principles of purpose limitation and data minimization. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as long as the many storage periods required by law. After discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiry of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions. Our legal basis for the deletion or blocking of personal data is Art. 5 (1) b) GDPR and Art. 5 (1) c) GDPR.
6.Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing, data portability and to withdraw consent
We will provide access to your personal data stored by us at any time. If you wish, you will receive it in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. We will be happy to correct, edit, limit, or delete your personal data at your request, provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict, or forward them to another responsible office. If your personal data stored with us has been processed incorrectly, out-of-date, or unlawfully, you can restrict its processing by us. Finally, you may change or revoke your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time with future effect. To contact us for any of these concerns, please email us at email@example.com Our legal basis for the disclosure, correction, deletion, limitation of processing and data transmission is the respective request of the data subject.
You have the right to complain about the improper processing of your personal data (such as collection, storage, modification, transfer, deletion, etc.) by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org